A message from our President, David Hodgdon: How PCG, your Business Partner, can proactively manage your Network and IT needs through our proven IT Process and exceptional business results for one flat fee per month
What to Look For In An IT/Support Company
Managing IT should be simpler. PCG makes this happen with our Proven IT Process and stack of Integrated Solutions from HP, Cisco and Microsoft.
For many businesses, hiring a full-time IT professional may be a less cost-effective solution than a dedicated cloud-based IT company to manage IT needs, from security and network optimization to user management and implementing acceptable use policies. Whether or not you decide that Portsmouth Computer Group is the right cost-effective solution for your business IT needs, here are some things you should look for in a business IT solution.
- Network and security issues can occur any time, day or night, and you need to make sure that your IT company is fully prepared to respond to security threats at any time, not just during regular business hours. Portsmouth Computer Group prides itself on our highly-trained IT support professionals who are available to address any issue that may arise 24/7/365.
Proven Track Record of Service
- Due to the severe impact that IT threats can cause to your business, it is important that you choose a company with deep experience and a proven track record of reliability and service for its clients. Portsmouth Computer Group has video and written testimonials available as well as many 5-star reviews on third-party review sites like Yelp and Facebook that validate our expertise as well as our commitment to providing reliable, high-quality, cost-effective service to all our clients.
- Any technical network issues that arise could be a potentially major road block to achieving your business goals, so it is absolutely imperative to make sure your IT company has the technical know-how to keep you secure and free from unnecessary network inconveniences. PCG is constantly analyzing and testing our product stack so we have the best possible tools to minimize user issues which puts less stress on your team. Not only can you read about the latest security vulnerabilities and updates on our website, but Portsmouth Computer Group is deeply involved in the New England IT community and has the technical resources to reach out and solve any IT issue that may arise for your business.
- The process of integrating a third-party company into your business workflow is a serious consideration, and so it is important to choose an IT company that demonstrates integrity and reliability in its business practices. Portsmouth Computer Group is dedicated to always looking out for our clients’ best interests and we take our commitment to providing high-quality IT solutions extremely seriously. We are so confident in the quality and reliability of our services that not only do we offer month-to-month, cancel anytime contracts, but we offer absolutely free network security audits and assessments to any company to ensure that as many New England companies are secure from potential external threats as possible. In this interconnected world, Portsmouth Computer Group believes it is important to contribute to the local ecosystem of businesses and to always uphold corporate responsibility in all our business practices.
- Review options for Cash Flow. Should the IT expense be CAP-X or OP-x or a blend based on the solution or services needed
If you are looking for a reliable, high-quality business IT solution, call 603-431-4121 for a free network audit/assessment to see the value that Portsmouth Computer Group can provide to your business.